Monday 10 June 2024

Some aspirations of Father Doyle

 Some aspirations of Father Doyle


My Crucified Jesus, help me to crucify myself.

Lord, teach me how to pray and pray always.

Jesus, thou saint of saints, make me a saint.

Blessed be God for all things.

My loving Jesus, within my heart, unite my heart to thee.

Heart of Jesus, give me your zeal for souls.

My God, thou art omnipotent, make me a saint.

My Jesus, help me now to work for you, to slave for you, to fight for you, and then to die for you!

O Jesus, I am so weak, help me to give you all and to do it now.


Amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight Divorce is an emotionally challenging experience for all part...