Wednesday 17 July 2024

Word for today: Verse: Psalm 37:5


Word for today: Verse:   Psalm 37:5

‘Commit your way to the LORD; trust in Him, and He will do it.’


- There is something wonderful about trusting God with our future.

- Our tomorrows are uncertain, but God tells us to trust Him.

- When we commit our plans to Him, it demonstrates our trust in Him.

- His promise to us is that He will bring to pass what we entrust to Him.


PRAYER: Lord, today I take this moment to submit and commit my path and my future into Your eternal hands. I choose to trust in You and to rely on Your promise that You will do it! Amen.


Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Kind Regards

Jacob M

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...