Thursday 30 March 2023

'We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.'

Verse:   Hebrews 6:19a

'We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.'

- The hope we have in God is like an anchor for our souls.

- With His help, we can stand secure, even in the storms.

- Your anchor in God will not fail or disappoint you.

- Cling to the hope you have in Him, He is your sure foundation.

Prayer: Lord, I hold onto the hope and the confidence that I have in You. You are the One Who will keep me safe until the storm passes by. 

Amen.

God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...