Wednesday 29 March 2023

Verse:   Psalm 38:15

'LORD, I wait for You; You will answer, Lord my God.'

- Seasons of waiting can be challenging, but it will be worth it.

- The Lord will even use these times to work within us.

- No time or season we go through is ever a waste in our lives.

- We can have confidence that He will hear and He will answer.

Prayer: Lord, even if there seems to be no change in the things I am trusting You for, I will continue to hold on and wait for Your intervention. You have heard my prayer and You will intervene at just the right moment. Help me to be patient as I continue to trust You. 

Amen.

 God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...