Friday 31 March 2023

A Fond Loving Memory Of My Parents who will Never be Forgotten…



"A Cherished Memory… Until We Meet Again” 
“Those Special Memories of you will always bring a Smile, if only I could have you both back for just a little while then we could sit back & talk again just like we used to do. You both always meant so very much & always will do too. The fact that you’re no longer here will always cause me Pain, but you’re forever in my heart, Until We Meet Again…”

Eternal Rest Grant unto them, O Lord & Let Perpetual Light shine upon, them. May Their Souls Rest in, Peace. 
Amen...

God Bless You All...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...