Tuesday 28 March 2023

'Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.'

 


Verse:   Philippians 1:3

'Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.'

- Some of the people that God brings into our lives are gifts from Him.

- We need to appreciate these gifts that God has given us.

- Perhaps you can think of someone whose presence in your life is a gift?

- Let us be thankful for those gifts that He has given us.

Prayer: Lord, thank You for those people that You have brought across my path who have lifted and carried me when things were not always easy. I realize that You use people as Your hands and feet in my situation. May my life also be a blessing to those around me. 

Amen.

God Bless You...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...