Monday 6 March 2023

Somewhere out there….


Some where out there….

 Somewhere out there, underneath the beautiful sky, is a cry for help. Not the boy who cried wolf. But a person who cried for help. There are people who suffer and what is shocking is that, there is no one to help. No one to listen. No one just doesn’t care, it’s just one side of the story. When I was hurt 😞 no one was there by my side and now I m alone. It really hurts, trust me it hurts. until a good friend took me under his wing. He helped me. Thank you my dear friend. May God bless you always. Like I always say. I try to pick up the pieces of my life. But No one understands what the other person goes through. We try our very best to help things work out. But no one cares because it was only a one sided story of my life. Believe me there will always be another side of the story. Sad it’s really sad that people forget what we have done for them. That so much they go and tell other people that we have done nothing for them. Forgetting what damage they have done to us. Trust me as God as my witness, the truth is always bitter. Listen to the cries. Help them. Don’t let anyone drown in their own stories all alone. For it will be too late….

                                               :- Jacob M

                             

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...