Monday 6 March 2023

‘The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior Who saves.’

 


Verse:   Zephaniah 3:17a

‘The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior Who saves.’

- God’s constant presence and His saving power is always present in our lives.

- Your Mighty Warrior will help you overcome any obstacle or enemy.

- Even in the toughest trials in life, His protection and help is available.

- Be confident in the Lord your God, He will save you.

PRAYER: Lord, how awesome it is to know that You are with me. You are my Mighty Warrior Who comes to save and rescue me. I will trust in Your strength and ability in my life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...