Tuesday 7 March 2023

‘He will take great delight in you; in His love He will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.’

 


Verse:   Zephaniah 3:17b

‘He will take great delight in you; in His love He will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.’

- You are valuable to God and He takes great pleasure in you.

- Like a parent delights in their child, so the Lord delights in you.

- You are a delight and a joy to the Lord, even if you feel undeserving.

- So be confident in His grace and kindness towards you.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your love and favour towards me. May I never forget that I am valuable and precious to You. Fill my heart with Your love so that I will never doubt Your heart towards me again. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...