Tuesday 7 March 2023

Possessive???


A couple were talking, then suddenly her male friend came and they both hugged each other, it was a casual hug...but her bf said, "I am going home, see u later", 

She: hey what happened, 

Her boyfriend: nothing

Her friend: maybe ur boyfriend is too much possessive...

Her boyfriend went away from them

He was thinking, "am I really too possessive?.. is it wrong to want her safety every time, is it wrong that I love her so much and I can't see her that much close to anyone else, maybe I'm jealous but I am also a boy and I know that what kind of thoughts her friend might have on his mind, is it wrong to protect her from those dirty thoughts, is it wrong to secure my future wife :)".

He was standing in front of his car when she came and hugged him from back

She: I just want u to know that "it's not wrong to protect me from every dirty thoughts, it's ok to be possessive sometimes, it's ok if u don't want me that much close to anyone else becoz I also can't see u that much close to any girl...

I know u love me very much so it's ok to be protective, love you, future hubby.

He thought "she always understands me"

(He smiled and hugged her tightly)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...