Wednesday 8 March 2023

'One thing God has spoken, two things I have heard: ‘Power belongs to You, God.’


Verse:   Psalm 62:11

One thing God has spoken, two things I have heard: ‘Power belongs to You, God.’

- Remember, God is all-powerful and sovereign over all things.

- You can trust the Lord because He has the power to help you.

- All the strength you need is found in Him.

- All the power and all the love you need, is found in Him.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can trust You for my situation and circumstances. Power belongs to You, and when I feel weak, You are the One I can look to for strength, power and the love that I need. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...