Friday 31 March 2023

'This world is fading away, along with everything that people crave. But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever.'


Verse:   1 John 2:17      (NLT)

'This world is fading away, along with everything that people crave. But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever.'

- We live in a world that is characterized by constant change.

- Our earthly experience is temporary and fleeting.

- What is popular and essential today may well be irrelevant tomorrow.

- But when we do what pleases God, there is an eternal reward in store for us.

Prayer: Lord, help me to keep my eyes fixed on You. May I not be influenced and drawn away from You by things that are temporary and fading away. I choose to do what pleases You. 

Amen.

God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...