Friday 17 February 2023


 Verse:   John 14:16

‘I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, so that He may be with you forever.’

- You don’t have to do life on your own, the Comforter is with you to help you.

- The Holy Spirit has been given to us to help and strengthen us.

- You can know the companionship of God through the voyage of life.

- He is with you and He will be with you forever.


PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You sent Your Holy Spirit to come and walk beside me through the stories of my life. How awesome it is to know that each day, I can do life knowing that You are with me and You will comfort, strengthen and help me every step of the way. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...