Friday 17 February 2023

A Father's Pray for His Wife and Children


Heavenly Father,

I thank you for the gift of my family, for whom I now pray and upon whom I now ask you to shower your blessings. With Saint Joseph as my guide, for I will always love and cherish them. Even when I m away from them. I will never forget them.

Bless my wife whom you have given to me as my spouse, sharing in your wondrous work of creation. May I see her as my equal and treat her with the love of Christ for his Church. May Mary be her guide and help her find your peace and grace.

Bless my children with your life and presence. May the example of your Son be the foundation upon which their lives are built, that the Gospel may always be their hope and support.

I ask you, Father, to protect and bless my family. Watch over them when I m gone, so that in the strength of your love its members may enjoy prosperity, possess the gift of your peace, and, as the Church alive in this home, always bear witness to your glory in the world.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...