Monday 20 February 2023

‘Many, LORD my God, are the wonders You have done, the things You planned for us.’



Verse:   Psalm 40:5

‘Many, LORD my God, are the wonders You have done, the things You planned for us.’

- You can look forward to all that the Lord your God has planned for you.

- You can remember His faithfulness and expect it to continue.

- The God of the mountain is still God when we go through the valleys.

- Thank Him for all He has done and ask Him for what He has planned for you.

PRAYER: Lord, You are the great God Who does wonders. You are MY God Who does wonders for me. I will look to You and my faith will be strong and my hope is filled with confident expectation in You. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...