Tuesday 21 February 2023

‘How blessed is that strong person who places his trust in the LORD…’


Verse:   Psalm 40:4        ISV

‘How blessed is that strong person who places his trust in the LORD…’

- Making the Lord your Refuge brings blessing into your life.

- Trusting the Lord is the right thing to do and it strengthens us.

- The choice to trust the Lord is a choice that we need to make.

- Then we need to walk in that trust and let it become a way of life.


PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can trust You. In childlike faith, I place my trust in You and I choose You as my Refuge and my Fortress. May I know and enjoy the blessing that comes from trusting in and relying on You. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...