Thursday 16 February 2023

‘I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.


 Verse:   John 14:18

‘I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.’

- Orphans are people who have been left without the support of their parents.

- The Lord uses this illustration to remind us of His faithfulness.

- He will not leave you without support.

- He will come to you and He will rescue and deliver you.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You will never leave me helpless, alone or without the support that I so desperately need. Right now You are moving towards me, bringing comfort, help and making a way where there seems to be no way. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...