Monday 2 January 2023

Figment of everyones Imagination...

A figment of everyone's Imagination :

In the dungeon of my heart,

I reside drowning in deep sorrow, hopeless and hurt, by my beloved.

And since then by all those who know me.

I feel like a negative in a dark room that refuses to develop.

In these doldrums, I drudge, sunrise to sunset.

I trip and hurt my face.

My noiseless scream goes unheeded

The duality of my existence,

it's black and white that seems to disappear in the background.

Heartbroken

I know


I'm just a figment of everyone's Imagination.


By Joanna


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for today: Verse: Genesis 45:18

  Word for today:  Verse:   Genesis 45:18 ‘I will give you the best of the land of Egypt and you can enjoy the fat of the land.’ - God worke...