Monday 2 January 2023

What do you do when you lose someone???

I've never been so scared of losing something in my life, then again, nothing in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do.

I never wanna see you in my future as a stranger. We’ve built so much together.

I never want to watch you walk by me as if we never met. It will kill me inside. I'm so scared of losing you. Although we've made promises, I'm simply scared that those promises won't mean much in the future. I don't know where we're heading. I'm just worried.

We started off as strangers, and I'm really hoping we don't end up as strangers.

What Scares me the most.

I'm afraid that you will meet new people and forget me... I'm scared that if we don't talk then I'll just become another person in your life, and I never want that to happen because you will always be someone special to me. I'm scared that one day someone will replace me in your heart and I will just be that one person who made you happy at one point in your life...

It scares me so much that one day we will drift apart, and I'll never hear from you again, it hurts, and I can't help but cry when I think that I might lose you from my life. I love you in my life and I always want you in it. so, to lose you would just hurt so much. I'm just so afraid. So, all I ask is please don't forget me. I don't want to become just another memory in your head. Miss you, my love.

I will just be a figment of your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ᴊᴜʟʏ ɪs ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

  ᴊᴜʟʏ ɪs ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ    The month of July is dedicated to the Precious Blood. The feast of the Precious Blood of our Lo...