Tuesday 11 May 2021

Do Dreams or Nightmares come true!!!

 Greetings All,

After a good days work i have decided to take  some rest, and meaningfully a small nap just to ease my old but not to old bones. Like each and every doctor says we have to take some rest. But then i say rest is only when we are six feet under, i hope you know what i mean, six feet under means rest when we are dead.

So back to the topic. again after a days work when i just went to take a small nap, I to be honest have a bad habit of never lying down on the bed, i'd rather sit on the couch and rest for sometime. the moment i sat on the couch. i crashed and went in to a deep sleep, and when i mean deep sleep i really mean it. It was like byebye everybody and gone to sleep into another world. During that small nap i had the most scariest, i wouldnt say scariest but yes it was really stressful that i thought i had got a heart attack. When i got up i got up with a start and really messed up head about the dream, which led me to collapse onto the floor.

For the past few months i have been undergoing some huge stress. and i didnt know it would affect me to such an extent. So when i regained my senses, the first thing was did the dream mean anything? So again as i was curious about my dream, I decided to go on the internet, i saw somewhere it was also mentioned that, Nightmares or dreams are not real and couldnt harm or hurt us at all. Even if your dream is scary or brutal doesnt mean it will happen in your real life. Or even if it means you are a bad person it doesnt mean it will tell you to do scary things. but then again, Dreams are our dreams anything can happen.

Well back again to my life, like i said have been going thru alot of stress. Namely becoz of Job issues and to top it all up it was family issues. Its maybe becoz of that it trigged these dreams then let us find out what my dream, told me or what it would lead me to believe after a  few more lines about dreams.

Ok, when we drift to lala land, deep into our vivid different realms, i mean into deep sleep, like big snoring sleep, knocked out sleep. Yes so our minds begin to sync into a active mode and start to build stories and images that can be either unique or nonsense, prophetic or maybe sometimes to an extent even terrifying that could make us believe, that whether it could all be TRUE?

Again, we may not have any answers, and different factors cause different dreams, 

Well i think i better take a small nap, my eyes are beginning to close, like my daughter always says when she falls asleep, "Dada my head is falling" meaning in childrens lingo correctly means i m falling asleep.

Sorry after my long snooze, I've managed to come back to reality.

Like I mentioned earlier. We may never have the answers to our dreams. Some may be lucky some may not be. Because sometimes when we awake from our slumbers we forget about the dreams but some don't. Those what we say are the fortunate ones. Who remember what happened in their dreams. 

I have to be the fortunate one, I think? But yes I think am, because after having been going thru a traumatic life now with stress, I have happened to remember all my dreams, and each one of them plays a crucial role in whatever we do.

I have had two most horrific dreams and it really did say something to me. It made me jump out of my skin and simultaneously really hurt me emotionally.

I will be back soon.... 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight Divorce is an emotionally challenging experience for all part...