Thursday 25 July 2024

Word for today: Verse: Romans 8:14

 



Word for today: Verse:   Romans 8:14


‘For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.’


- Part of the privilege we have is to be led by God’s Spirit.

- He wants to lead us and show us the right path to take.

- Flowing out of our relationship with Him comes this wonderful benefit.

- Ask the Lord to lead you and He will direct your paths.


PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can be Your child. As Your child, I ask that You would come and lead and guide me in the situations that I am facing. I want to do Your will and so I ask You to lead me and point me in the right direction. Amen.


Have an awesome Thursday.

Kind Regards

Jacob M

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...