Friday 19 July 2024

Word for today: Verse: 2 Kings 6:16


Word for today: Verse:   2 Kings 6:16


‘Do not be afraid,’ Elisha answered, ‘for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.’


- Never doubt God’s ability and His unseen strength and power.

- When we look at our circumstances, they may seem overwhelming.

- God has weapons that we know nothing about and they are greater than our troubles.

- If we could see things from His perspective, we would not fear.


PRAYER: Lord, help me not to become consumed by the issues and challenges that I am facing. You are more than able to undertake and to bring me through the challenges. May I never limit Your power and ability to work in my life. Amen.


Have a great weekend.

Kind Regards

Jacob M

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...