Tuesday 16 July 2024

Word for today Verse: Genesis 5:22

 


Word for today Verse:   Genesis 5:22


‘Enoch walked with God…’


- Our lives were never meant to be a path of walking alone.

- Every aspect of our lives was designed to be done in step with God.

- You can walk with God through the good times and the difficult times.

- He will see you through, He will take you by the hand and lead you.


PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I was never created to walk alone. It was always part of Your plan to be with me and for me to know Your abiding presence in my life. I choose to walk with You. Amen.

 

Have a great week.

Kind Regards

Jacob M

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...