Tuesday 28 February 2023

‘I will make you like My signet ring, for I have chosen you,’ declares the LORD Almighty.




Verse:   Haggai 2:23b

‘I will make you like My signet ring, for I have chosen you,’ declares the LORD Almighty.

- You are valuable to God.

- He has a special plan for your life because He has chosen you.

- You are handpicked by the Lord for His purposes.

- He wants to make something beautiful out of your life.

PRAYER: Lord, I know that You love me and that I am not here by mistake. You have a plan and a purpose for my life. I believe that You have chosen me and I am a priority to You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...