Friday 7 June 2024

Word for today: Verse: Psalm 27:13 ‘I would have despaired had I not believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.’


 Word for today: 

Verse:   Psalm 27:13

‘I would have despaired had I not believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.’

- Holding on to the Lord gives us a reason not to lose hope.

- Life can give us reason to despair, but God gives us reason to believe.

- You can live with the confidence that you will see His goodness.

- Keep on believing, don’t get discouraged, the Lord is not finished with you yet.

PRAYER: Lord, how awesome it is to believe that I will see Your goodness in this life. I choose to have my trust and my confidence in You. You are my sure foundation and You will hold me and help me until I see the goodness I am trusting You for. Amen.


Have a great weekend.

Kind Regards

Jacob M

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...