Friday 7 June 2024

The Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

 


“If I cannot see the brilliance of your Face or hear your sweet voice, O my God, I can live by your grace, I can rest on your Sacred Heart!”

– St. Thérèse of Lisieux


 

Dear All,

Today the Church celebrates the Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

In 1675, Jesus told St. Margaret Mary that He wanted the Feast of the Sacred Heart to be celebrated on the Friday after the Corpus Christi octave. In 1856, the Feast of the Sacred Heart became a universal feast. St. John Paul II, a great devotee of the Sacred Heart, said, “This feast reminds us of the mystery of the love of God for the people of all times.”



May God bless you All!

In Christ

Jacob M

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...