Wednesday 26 April 2023

‘May the LORD show you His favour and give you His peace.’

Verse:   Number 6:26    NLT

‘May the LORD show you His favour and give you His peace.’

- The Lord wants you to experience His blessing and favour.

- HE wants to turn His face towards you and look on you with love.

- He also has a gift for you – His peace.

- His peace is possible in every situation and circumstance you face.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your kindness, Your goodness, Your favour and Your love towards me. I look to You, and I receive all I need for my situation and I receive Your gift of peace.

 Amen...

God Bless You All...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight Divorce is an emotionally challenging experience for all part...