Thursday 20 April 2023

'I still dare to hope when I remember this: The faithful love of the LORD never ends! His mercies never cease.’


Verse:   Lamentations 3:21-22    (NLT)

'I still dare to hope when I remember this: The faithful love of the LORD never ends! His mercies never cease.’


- Remind yourself of God’s love and mercy for you, and be filled with hope.

- Even when we face challenges and difficulties we can still dare to hope.

- God’s faithful love for you will never end.

- The Lord’s mercies towards you will never stop.


PRAYER: Lord, right here and right now I remind myself that You are my faithful, loving God, and my merciful Father. Because of Your love and mercy, I can dare to hope and believe that You will take care of me. 

Amen.

God Bless You All...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight Divorce is an emotionally challenging experience for all part...