Thursday 20 April 2023

'I am with you to save you.’ declares the LORD.


Verse:   Jeremiah 30:11

'I am with you to save you.’ declares the LORD.

- Listen, to what God wants to say to you: ‘I am with you to save you!’

- Let His presence and His promise comfort and strengthen you.

- No matter what happens, He is with you and He will bring you through it.

- Lift up your head and walk forward with confidence.

Prayer: Lord, thank You for the promise that You are with me and that You will not abandon me to failure, but You will step in to save and rescue me. I choose to trust in Your strength and in Your presence in my life.

Amen.

God Bless You All...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight

The Challenges Fathers Face in Custody Battles: Why It’s Still Worth the Fight Divorce is an emotionally challenging experience for all part...