Tuesday 4 April 2023

'He hears us whenever we ask Him; and since we know this is true, we know also that He gives us what we ask from Him.'


Verse:   1 John 5:15      (GNT)

'He hears us whenever we ask Him; and since we know this is true, we know also that He gives us what we ask from Him.'

- As a child of God, you can be confident that He hears your prayers.

- As you ask, with a sincere heart and according to His will, He answers.

- We have to believe that He is listening and that He cares for us.

- He is the Giver of every good and perfect gift and He knows what’s best for you.

Prayer: Lord, thank You that I can always be sure of the fact that You hear me when I call. Since I know this to be true, I can trust and rely on You to answer and provide.

Amen.

God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...