Monday 3 April 2023

'And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.'

 


Dear Readers,

Verse:   1 John 4:16      (NLT)

'And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.'

- The fact that God loves you should be a fact that reassures you.

- His love for you is something you can rely and depend on.

- His love makes it possible for you to face any storm and overcome it.

- Knowing that God loves us give us the strength to press on.

Prayer: Lord, Your love is something that I can build my life upon because Your love will endure and Your love for me will carry me. I choose to rely on Your love for me. 

Amen.

God Bless You All...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...