Tuesday 14 March 2023

‘You, LORD, are my Lamp; the LORD turns my darkness into light.’

 


Verse:   2 Samuel 22:29


‘You, LORD, are my Lamp; the LORD turns my darkness into light.’

- In times of darkness we have a Source of light to guide us.

- The light that God brings into our lives has the power to change things.

- Even when the path is uncertain His light will show you the way.

- So hold onto the Lord, your Lamp, and let Him turn things around.

PRAYER: Lord, You are the Lamp in my life. Your presence brings hope and clarity into my situation. I need You in my life, come and turn my darkness into light. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...