Monday 13 March 2023

‘Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you.’


Verse:   1 Corinthians 15:58


‘Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you.’

- We live in an ever-changing world.
- Even when we are surrounded by change, His truth remains constant.
- Let’s hold onto the Lord and the sure foundation that He is in our lives.
- He will bring you through it as you consistently hold onto Him.

PRAYER: Lord, life has a way of throwing me around like a wave in the ocean. However, I know that You remain my constant and my sure foundation and therefore I will stand firm and not be shaken. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...