Tuesday 21 March 2023

‘We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in His love.’

 


Verse:   1 John 4:16      NLT

‘We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in His love.’

- To be loved is surely one of the most wonderful things we can experience.

- The thought that we can ‘know’ God’s love is our greatest security.

- His love and His faithfulness will go hand in hand with you through life.

- So put your trust in the fact that He loves and cares for you.

Prayer: Lord, thank You for Your unconditional and boundless love towards me. Help me to trust in Your love more each day. May I never forget that in Your love for me, I will also see Your faithfulness and Your kindness towards me. Amen.

Amen...

God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...