Tuesday 21 March 2023

‘I know the One I have believed in…’



Verse:   2 Timothy 1:12

‘I know the One I have believed in…’

- How awesome it is that we can know the One we believe in.
- You can have confidence in God as you trust Him for your situation.
- We can face and endure anything if we know the Lord in our lives.
- Trust in His faithfulness and ability to carry you through to the end.

Prayer: Lord, I declare that I believe in You and You are the One in Whom I can have confidence and hope. No matter what I am experiencing or going through, I know that You will be with me and Your faithfulness will carry and sustain me. 

Amen.

God Bless You...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...