Monday 27 March 2023

'The Name of the LORD is a strong fortress; the godly run to Him and are safe.' Proverbs 18:10


Verse:   Proverbs 18:10

'The Name of the LORD is a strong fortress; the godly run to Him and are safe.'

- The LORD is your strong fortress and your safe place.

- In Him, you can find safety and security.

- His Name is powerful and you can speak His Name over your situations.

- So let’s run to Him, and find our peace and rest in His loving arms.

Prayer: Lord, I declare that Your Name is powerful, much more powerful than any other force I may face. I speak Your Name over my life and my situation and I choose to find my security and peace in You alone.

 Amen.

God Bless You...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...