Friday 10 March 2023

Novena of Surrender.


Meditation for two minutes thinking of Mary at the annunciation and Jesus on the cross surrendering their life to God.


Then take your prayer beads. Each bead says:

"O my sweet Jesus the object of all my desire,  I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything."

Keep repeating it.


When you pray together

One person: O my sweet Jesus the object of all my desire, I surrender myself to you.

All: Take care of everything.


Now when you say " take care of everything"  think of your intention,  health, struggle, trouble, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...