Friday 10 March 2023

‘But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.’




Verse:   1 Corinthians 15:57

‘But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.’

- The Lord wants to give you victory in all areas of your life.

- With His help, nothing can completely overwhelm you.

- We should be expecting the victory and thanking Him in faith.

- Let’s shift the focus and be thankful because He has victory in store for you.


PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the victory that I can know and experience in my life because of the fact that You are with me. I receive the victory that You have prepared for me and my heart is filled with thankfulness. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...