Wednesday 15 February 2023

‘I will put My Spirit in you and you will live…’




 Verse:   Ezekiel 37:14

‘I will put My Spirit in you and you will live…’

- It is the Lord Who makes all the difference in our lives.

- He comes to bring life and hope into our hearts and souls.

- His Spirit makes us alive from the inside.

- Real life is only possible if He lives within us.


PRAYER: Lord, today I open the door of my heart and I ask You to come and live within me. Fill me with Your Spirit, I pray. I want to live and enjoy all that You have prepared for me. So I ask that You will put Your Spirit within me so that I can truly live. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...