Tuesday 14 February 2023

‘I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore, I have continued to extend faithful love to you.’



Verse:   Jeremiah 31:3    

‘I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore, I have continued to extend faithful love to you.’

- How great it is to know that we are loved by God.

- His love for you will never end and never be removed from you.

- In His great love He has given us the promise of His faithfulness.

- Expect more of His love and anticipate extended faithfulness from Him.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your eternal love and faithfulness towards me. I realize that I am loved by my Heavenly Father and that fills my heart with joy and confidence. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...