Monday 27 February 2023

‘I am the Alpha and the Omega,’ says the Lord God, ‘Who is, and Who was, and Who is to come, the Almighty.’


Verse:   Revelation 1:8

‘I am the Alpha and the Omega,’ says the Lord God, ‘Who is, and Who was, and Who is to come, the Almighty.

- The Lord is the beginning and the end of all things.

- He is the Eternal Almighty God.

- Between our start and our end, He remains God.

- We can trust Him because He knows the end from the beginning.

PRAYER: Lord, I pray that You will be the beginning and end of all things in my life. I declare that You are my God and that You are in control of all things, including my life. Amen.

Abba Father's Ring of Protection

Abba Father have mercy on us people for we are sinners. Save us on the last day of judgment Keep us in your protection. Circle us with your ring of protection now.

(prostrate & recite the prayer thrice)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...