Thursday 18 July 2024

Word for today: Verse: Psalm 56:9 NLT



Word for today: 
Verse:   Psalm 56:9        NLT


‘My enemies will retreat when I call to You for help. This I know: God is on my side!’


- Calling on God for help changes situations.

- As we call for help, we are placing those situations in His hands.

- Have confidence and courage because God is with you.

- Let the fact that He is on your side be greater than the fear of your enemies.


PRAYER: Lord, as I call on You today, I believe that You can step into my situation and turn things around, causing my enemies to retreat. You are with me, You are by my side and I know this to be true! Amen.


Have an awesome Thursday.

Kind Regards

God Bless Us All

Jacob M

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...