Tuesday 2 July 2024

Word for today: Verse: Psalm 23:6

 



Word for today: 


Verse:   Psalm 23:6        NLT


‘Surely Your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life…’


- Why should you fear the future when His goodness and love will carry you?

- You can trust the Lord for His love and kindness throughout your lifetime.

- His love for you is never-ending and unfailing.

- You never need to fear a single day when His love will not be there for you.


PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your goodness and Your unfailing love for me. May I know, without any doubt, that Your love and care will carry me each day of my life. May I live with this eternal truth burning in my heart, Amen.


Have a blessed Tuesday.

Kind Regards

Jacob M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saint Maria Goretti

From a homily at the canonization of Saint Maria Goretti From Maria’s story carefree children and young people with their zest for life can ...