Tuesday 9 July 2024

Word for today: Verse: Genesis 45:27


Word for today: Verse:   Genesis 45:27


‘When they told him everything Joseph had said, and when he saw the carts Joseph had sent to carry him back, the spirit of their father Jacob revived.’


- The Lord wants to step into your life and revive your heart and your soul.

- He can take cold hard hearts and turn them into hearts of flesh.

- He wants His goodness to come and restore your soul.

- May HE breathe new life into you and revive your spirit right now.


PRAYER: Lord, come sweet Spirit of God and bring new life and new hope into my heart today. May my heart come alive as You make a way for me. Fill me with hope and confidence and may my spirit be revived today. Amen.


Have a blessed Tuesday.

Kind Regards

God Bless You All...

Jacob M

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...