Wednesday 3 July 2024

Word for today: Verse: Genesis 45:18

 


Word for today: Verse:   Genesis 45:18


‘I will give you the best of the land of Egypt and you can enjoy the fat of the land.’


- God worked in Pharoah’s heart and he gave Joseph’s family the best.

- The Lord has your best interests at heart.

- He wants you to experience His blessing and favour on your life.

- So hold onto your confidence in Him and believe for His best for you.


PRAYER: Lord, how great it is to know that You want to bless and provide for my life and situation. Help me to hold onto You and to trust that I will see Your goodness in my life. Amen. 


Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Kind Regards

Jacob M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saint Maria Goretti

From a homily at the canonization of Saint Maria Goretti From Maria’s story carefree children and young people with their zest for life can ...