Monday 8 July 2024

Word for today: Verse: Genesis 28:15a

 



Word for today: Verse:   Genesis 28:15a


‘Look, I am with you, and I will watch over you wherever you go…’

- The Lord wants you to know that His presence is with you.

- He is watching over you and He will be with you wherever you go.

- His presence includes His protection and guidance along the path of life.

- Look, realise, and take note of the fact that He is with you right now.


PRAYER: Lord, how awesome it is to know that You are with me. As I sit here, may I realise that I am not alone, for You are with me to protect, guide and provide for me each and every day. Amen. 


Have a great week.

Kind Regards

God Bless Us All

Jacob M

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...