Friday 12 July 2024

Word for today: Verse: Genesis 17:1


Word for today: Verse:   Genesis 17:1

When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, ‘I am God Almighty; walk before Me faithfully and be blameless.’


- The Lord is never finished working in our lives.

- Every stage and every season of our lives is important to the Lord.

- Just because circumstances look challenging does not mean it is the end.

- No matter what the situation, have faith and believe in the Lord your God.


PRAYER: Lord, I choose to follow You and to be faithful to You in spite of every storm that may surround me. You know the plans You have for me and I will trust in You to bring those things to pass. Amen.


Have a great weekend.

Kind Regards

God Bless Us All...

Jacob M

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...