Tuesday 7 May 2024

Word for today: Verse: Psalm 50:15 ‘Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honour Me.’

 



Word for today: 

Verse:   Psalm 50:15    ‘Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honour Me.’

- When we are facing any kind of trouble, the right thing to do is to pray.

- Prayer has the power to bring relief as we turn to God for His help.

- The promise is that He will deliver you.

- It honours God when we turn to Him and trust Him for our situations.


PRAYER: Lord, how awesome it is to know that I can call on You. You are my God and my Heavenly Father and You are my Deliverer. Hear my prayer today as I place my hope and my confidence in You. Amen.


Have a blessed Tuesday.

Kind Regards

God Bless You All!!!

Jacob M

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...