Thursday 9 May 2024

Word for today: Verse: Isaiah 66:1 This is what the LORD says: ‘Heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool.’




Verse:   Isaiah 66:1


This is what the LORD says: ‘Heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool.’


- The Lord has the final authority over all things.

- He is still in control of heaven and earth no matter how things may appear.

- At the same time He knows what is happening in your life.

- Give Him the right of way to rule and reign over your situation and circumstances.


PRAYER: Lord, I recognise that You are still on the throne. No situation in the world today is beyond Your reach and no situation that I may be facing is too difficult for You. Rule and reign in my life today, I pray. Amen.


Have an awesome Thursday.

Kind Regards

God Bless You All

Jacob M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saint Maria Goretti

From a homily at the canonization of Saint Maria Goretti From Maria’s story carefree children and young people with their zest for life can ...