Wednesday 24 April 2024

Word for today:



Verse:   Psalm 3:5


‘I lie down and sleep; I wake again because the LORD sustains me.’


- Day by day the Lord is watching over you.

- He gives us each new day and brings us through the night.

- He is the One Who strengthens us to face the future.

- We have so much to be thankful for because He sustains us.


PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are watching over me night and day. I can rest in You and Your carrying and sustaining power in my life. You are my strength and You are my Heavenly Father Who takes good care of me. Amen.


Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Kind Regards


Jacob m

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Demons Who Took Everything Away from Me.

My so-called friends used to say Terry you have a complete family. A good life, and a good job, I used to say God has blessed me, and by say...